Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » My Music
My Music
PostPosted: 09-07-2002 01:14 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

Hello, young people!!!!!!!!!
I think some of you need to be educated about decent music.I'm sick of people listening to music like Slip Knot, 9 Inch Nails and all that other shit.Theres this community center near me that has local bands on every weekend and most of them are like the above mentiond, and every time they play theres always fights afterwards.The thing is i think this sort of music just makes people angry and agressive, just look what happened at the Leeds Festival in England.
Me and my 2 brothers also do an odd night at this community center but we play House music, all 3 of us, and every time there has never been any trouble at all.The point i'm making is that people should be listening to music that make's you happy and upbeat and not something that makes you angry, so everyone should listen to house music because it's the best music there is!!!!!!!!!!
FIN!

Dave!

PostPosted: 09-07-2002 01:26 PM Reply with quote
Holomatrix
Pie!

mmmk..
I think you two guys need to chill for a start.

My personal opinion is this...a lot of people like lots of different types of music, you can't just turn around and call them an asshole because they listen to whatever type of music they like to listen to.
With me, i grew up with loads of different types of music with my dad doing discos in his spare time, so i'm kind of eclectic i guess. I listen to loads of different types of music, i mean, i like everything from dr. dre and tupac, to cream anthems 2002, to pop music and chart music to system of a down.
At the end of the day, you've all got your personal opinion of other people's music, but you've got to remember that that's what other people like, and their opinion is never always going to be the same as yours.

Okay, some of the music that people listen to like, death *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED* and stuff (i know that shn and some others in the chann listen to it), i personally think that most of the screaming down the microphone stuff sucks ass, but the thing is, they listen to that and they like it, and i don't, and that's just the way it is, i, like a lot of other people prefer something else. I mean, i personally can't stand listening to opera, happy hardcore and country music, but some people might be obsessed with it. That's just their opinionis.

I'm not saying that i don't like heavy *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*, i listen to a lot of heavy *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED* bands, such as system of a down, fear factory, *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED* and guns and roses, but they're not the only type of music i listen to. I also listen to bands such as faithless, orbital, underworld, stereophonics, foo fighters, NWA, Jamiroquai, silverchair...the list is endless.

Remember...your opinion is probably going to be different to other peoples.

Peace.. Very Happy Cool

View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: 09-07-2002 01:27 PM Reply with quote
cornflake

i was kidding about the racist thing... i listen to almost anything

ALMOST is the key word

PostPosted: 09-07-2002 02:26 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

Cornflake/Suislide/Mr.Tac do not post off topic bullshit in other peoples threads. Please save your "witty" one liners for the backyard.

9 Inch Nails kicks ass, but so does house. There is no need to say that one is better than the other because they are for setting two entirely different moods. A lot of times people like to get their agression out using music. I don't agree with starting fights at live events. That is usually just a small number of people acting in bad taste. That does not mean that you should condemn certain types music because of the way a few meat heads act. Nine Inch Nails happens to be my favorite band and I have seen them live 3 times. Not once did I see an incident involving people purposefully hurting each other.

Holomatrix I agree with everything you said, except. "Screaming down the microphone stuff sucks ass." I sing in a band and all I do is scream. And I think it sounds great. Yes

PostPosted: 09-07-2002 03:40 PM Reply with quote
Sv-Korn
DESiDENCE

MAIDEN
DREAM THEATER
ACTURUS
FANTOMAS

they ownz j00

Bananna Bananna
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

PostPosted: 09-07-2002 09:37 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

Fantômas indeed...

and to Comrade, "upbeat" music is depressing

My Music
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<