Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » The HIV Muppet! Goto page 1, 2  Next
The HIV Muppet!
PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:00 AM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

The South African version of Sesame Street has unveiled the world's first Muppet infected with the virus that causes Aids.

Kami likes nature, telling stories and collecting stuff and is HIV-positive.

(This is not a joke)

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:27 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

Oh My God, where did you get this information from? Are they like uber stupid? Now every kid in africa is going to want HIV. From the information you provided (he loves nature??? collects stuff??? ) he is also gay.

Bah, gimme more info, feed me info, now, come on...

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:54 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

narf, its a girl

And it teaches children that hiv infected people are people too, that shouldnt be ridiculed(Which is a problem in S-A)

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 06:05 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

Dawgy, people in S-A rape little girls (3 yrs) because they beleive that fucking with a virgin cures their AIDS. They dont use condoms, they just fuck everything that exist, they get infected kids, those infected kids get pregnant at 13 years old, etc.
HIV in South Africa is the worst thin ever, and noone is doing anything about it. However, if you introduce little kids with a 'cool' HIV infected personage, theyll probably are going to act like it. Now, if HIV would play a big role in the series, then youll definately get some kids that want HIV as well.

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 06:49 AM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

in South Africa one out of every nine people has HIV

Did somone say more info?
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_672308.html?menu=
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/africa/2264256.stm
http://entertainment.nzoom.com/entertainment_detail/0,1846,118731-129-130,00.html
http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/croft/sesame.html
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,10243,00.html
http://cultureandfamily.org/report/2002-07-17/m_muppet.shtml

And heres a message board called "MomsView" with a funny discussion going on. Smile

http://www.momsview.com/discus/messages/3743/7034.html

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 08:27 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

TuMTuM wrote:

Dawgy, people in S-A rape little girls (3 yrs) because they beleive that fucking with a virgin cures their AIDS. They dont use condoms, they just fuck everything that exist, they get infected kids, those infected kids get pregnant at 13 years old, etc.

Yes, the entire hiv infected population in South Africe rapes 3 year old little girls to cure their HIV...

And i am the king of poland, that story is isolated to a few tribes in the savannah region, which is not in South Africa, Closer to the middle, actually.

Narf?

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 09:07 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

Dawgy wrote:

Yes, the entire hiv infected population in South Africe rapes 3 year old little girls to cure their HIV...

And i am the king of poland, that story is isolated to a few tribes in the savannah region, which is not in South Africa, Closer to the middle, actually.

Narf?

Ok, Ive heard bout people doing that, and I aslo know that its not the entire population, BUT as plastic says, 1 out of 9 is infected. Thats 13% of the people and 27% of the people of the opposite sex. Is this number going down? Nope, its still going up cause they dont seem to see whats going on. Now, why would you introduce a HIV-infected muppet to little children? I remember when I was a kid, I always wanted to be the guy I saw on TV. What if some of these kids really like this charachter, do they want to become HIV-infected as well?

I have nothing against the muppet, if they also show the danger thats going on. Learning the children about AIDS, and how to prevent it is good in my opnion, so if thats what it does, then its pretty good, thumbs up! If they however make the character someone special, then you are giving the kids the idea that being infected is something cool. You shouldnt do that, since that makes the children follow their role model. However, the idea of HIV-children and adults being treated like normal is good.

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 09:16 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

Without education, there is no solving the matter, and the disease will spread more easily.

The muppet does not teach children that "HIV IS COOL" "YOU SHOULD GET IT TOO SO YOU CAN BE LIKE ME AND DIE SLOW!"$!"$"

No, it teaches children of the dangers of hiv, but also that hiv infected people are just normal people with a terrible disease.

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 12:06 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

ah dawgy, you made a mistake, i corrected it:

infected people are just terrible people with a normal disease.

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 01:25 PM Reply with quote
LemonTea
Alex Chiu Master

i was thnking, if we found everybody with aids and hit his or her heads in with a bat, it would be nifty and we wouldnt have to use hiv muppet.

honestly tho, I wouldn't want my 3yr old kid watching this and learning about how fucked up the world is. He/ She would be 3 yrs old... And how about when PBS cant tell HOW the char got aids? He/She would come to me and ask for sure. WTF would I say? The people in SA need to be educated, but not by this, by killing mass amounts of hiv / aids postive people in the streets. Then people would learn, that aids = you get killed. (not like your killing them, they are bound to die anyways and much less slowly and painfully and most likely rape serveral little girls before they go.) Of course this brings up what is morally right. Well SA is immoral 100%. They are uneducated and just plain stupid when it comes to knowing common sense. The aids count is raising every day, and this muppet shit isnt going to help. I used to watch this show when I was a kid and look where I am now. sure as hell didnt teach me much. I can't even remember that long ago. The kids don't need the education, the parents do. I'm sure its only a matter of time before the hiv postive muppet makes its way to the americas, and when i have a kid, I wont let him/her watch that liberal ideal shit. Kids need comfort of knowing that everything is good. If they have to worry, to fear, the evils of the world by the age of 3, there is something wrong. Kids need to enjoy themseleves and not have to think about some gay guy having sex with another gay guy. Or having a man rape you when your 3yrs old. I take a firm stance about my future child's life as I want it to be better than mmine was, and I know you feel the same way too. If we want to have shows teaching kids about hiv and aids, then maybe we should direct them to an older crowd who is already somewhat imformed, or better yet let learning happen by the parents when the time is right for his/her child. But what happens when the parents don't explain it you ask? Well thats where tv SHOULD come in. To an age group who is already aware of it. When your in early grade school you should be thinking about having fun and not this stuff. It's just wrong. The family is the one who NEEDS to control the education on these topics, not the media, and especially the american media which is a corrupt money-hogging group anyways.

Just some of my insight.

Last edited by LemonTea on 10-11-2002 01:59 PM; edited 1 time in total

<a href="http://www.okas.co.uk/~siftw/alexduio/">click here to see alex chiu as jesus christ</a>
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 02:33 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

how fascist.. i hope you die in your sleep

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:25 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

no comment...

one thing though... watch "the last supper" sometime please.
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0113613

you'd be a perfect guest. I imagine you well saying "being south african is a disease, AIDS is the cure" or something like that.

(the original phrase was "homosexuality is a disease, AIDS is the cure")

bah, that's just what i wanted to say after reading your post.

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:33 PM Reply with quote
LemonTea
Alex Chiu Master

i hate SA and i hate gay people and i hate aids.

so, i want to kill them. Hey nazi's hate jews, Jamacians hate Americans, kkk hates blacks, Black people hate white people.

My views are mine, not yours. I don't care if im a facist. I dont care if you think im stupid and you want me to die.

Hate is among us all and I would rather be a part of the group and hate someone else, then not hate at all.

<a href="http://www.okas.co.uk/~siftw/alexduio/">click here to see alex chiu as jesus christ</a>
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 04:48 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

R idiculous
A ccusations
C aused by
I gnorance in
S mall
M inds

PostPosted: 10-11-2002 07:39 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST