Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » Post your jokes here!
[JOKES] Post your jokes here! Increase your postcount!
PostPosted: 10-23-2002 06:22 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

One hot July day, we found this old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight, starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down.
We felt sorry for her, put her in a carrier, and took her to the vet. She had no name so we named her pussy cat. The vet decided to keep her for a day or so, and said he would let us know when we could come and get her. My husband, the complaining type, said "OK, but don't forget to wash Her, she stinks." My husband and my vet don't see eye to eye. He calls my hubby El-Cheap-O, and my hubby calls him El-Take-O. The next day, hubby had an
appointment with his doctor, which is located next door to the vet. The doctor's office was full of people waiting to see the doctor (many our friends and neighbors).
The door opened and in popped the vet and announces to my hubby, "Your wife's pussy is finally shaved and clean. She now smells like a rose. And by the way, I think she is pregnant. God only knows who the father is!"and then he closed the door.

PostPosted: 10-23-2002 07:52 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor-Texas Style".
The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth, and finally back to Dallas.
Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"
The first one that makes it back to Dallas alive, wins.

PostPosted: 10-25-2002 01:35 AM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll see, you'll feel so much better!" The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit. Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!" The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe. The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up heroin..."Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!" The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the shite out of the little rabbit. The giraffe and elephant watch in horror, and ask him "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!" The lion answers, "Every time he's on Ecstasy that little f*cker makes me run around the forest like an idiot for hours!"

PostPosted: 10-25-2002 04:59 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

Monkey wrote:

A little rabbit is happily running through the forest......

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(to infinity)

PostPosted: 10-25-2002 08:29 AM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

FUNNY !!!!!!!
:D

(well, plastic's was the funniest)

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 10-26-2002 10:58 AM Reply with quote
cornflake

why did the chicken cross the road?

PostPosted: 10-28-2002 09:17 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

cornflake wrote:

why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it has suiciadel tendencies... ?

HONK if you love Jesus!
PostPosted: 10-28-2002 12:39 PM Reply with quote
Nukem
Eats Boogers

The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a "Honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, I'm glad I did! What an uplifting experience that followed!

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is...and I didn't notice that the light had changed. It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed! I found that LOTS of people love Jesus!

While I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, "For the love of GOD! GO! GO! Jesus Christ, GO!"

What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus! Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people. I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!

There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a "sunny beach"... I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant, he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something. Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back. My grandson burst out laughing ... he was enjoying this religious experience, too!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me. I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed. So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers grinning, and drove on through the intersection. I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks! bounce

-Windows XP Professional
-19" NEC MultiSync 95
-Epox 8K3A+
-AMD Athlon XP 1700+
-MSI Geforce3 Ti200 W/64MB DDR:O/C'd to Ti500 Clock speed-240/500
-Lian Li PC-60 USB W/2 Front Intakes and 1 rear Out-take
-Thermalright SK6 Copper W/Artic Silver II
-Linksys 10/100 LNE100TX
-Creative PC-DVD 12X
-Sony 40x12x48 CD-RW Drive
-Standard 1.44" Floppy Drive
-SB Audigy X-Gamer
-Maxtor DiamondMax ATA/IDE 60GB
-Western Digital Caviar ATA/IDE 100GB
-512MB PC2100 DDR Ram
-Antec 400W PSU
-Logitech Trackman w/Wheel
-Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro
-Boston BA735 Digital Speakers

Yup....I'm broke.....

Case Temps:
-CPU@45 Deg. Celcius Idle:49~50 Deg. Celcius Full Load
-Motherboard@25 Deg. Celcius Idle:30~31 Full Load

3D Mark 2001 URL: http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3451997
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address

PostPosted: 10-28-2002 01:42 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

k, this was funny.

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 10-30-2002 09:52 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

Indubitably

Innovative

Preliminary

Proliferation

Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

Specificity

British Constitution

Passive-aggressive disorder

Loquacious

Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE
DRUNK

Thanks, but I don't want to have sex

Nope, no more booze for me

Sorry, but you're not really my type

Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight

Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing

PostPosted: 11-09-2002 05:06 AM Reply with quote
Sv-Korn
DESiDENCE

10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty

1. Look at the size of his putter.
2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent.
3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker.
4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.
5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
6. Lift your head and spread your legs.
7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.
8. Just turn your back and drop it.
9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls.
10. Damn, I missed the hole again.
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Post your jokes here!
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<