Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » Wife Tattoos Picture On Husband's Face
Wife Tattoos Picture On Husband's Face
PostPosted: 11-25-2002 11:25 AM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

K, got no idea if this is true, i found it on ipecac's forum.

(LUTZ, ENGLAND) A wife who was so sick of hearing about her mother-in-law that she couldn't stand it any longer drugged her husband and had a tattooist permanently tattoo his cheek with a large, hilarious cartoon of his mother's crabby face.

"That put an end to it, once and for all," says Sheila Delvanto, 25, a waitress in Lutz, England.

"He hasn't said a word to me about that old nosy woman since he woke up and looked in the mirror, and I doubt he ever will."

The prank also put an end to the couple's six year marriage. Mark Delvanto, 30, moved out and filed for divorce.
The now hideous looking husband moved back in with his mother, Minny Delvanto, 61. He is making arrangements for a series of plastic surgery operations, in an effort to remove the tattoo and get his face looking normal again. He also plans to sue his soon-to-be ex-wife for damages.

"She is a jealous, crazy person," Mark Delvanto says of Sheila.

"Nobody deserves what she did to me. I can't even walk out of the house without people staring at me. If I need anything, Mom's got to go out and get it for me."

Sheila Delvanto says she doesn't care if her husband does sue her.

"It will be worth it, just to see him show-up in court that way," she says.

"He can't do anything without being embarrassed, and he deserves it. The tattooist did a fabulous job. He created the tattoo from a picture of her I gave him. It looks so good I gave him a hundred dollar tip.

"My husband's face looks absolutely ridiculous, with his mother's stupid picture, in red and purple, right there on his cheek.

"He's such a ridiculous jerk. Now his face matches his personality. And now he can look in the mirror and see his dumb mother anytime he wants."

Shelia Delvanto says her husband thought about his mother all the time. He called her on the telephone throughout the day and night, and the two of them talked for hours.

She claims her husband compared everything she did to the way his mother would have done it.

"I couldn't do anything right," she says. "No matter what I did - washing dishes, cooking, talking, reading, walking - his mother did it better.

"She did it this way or that way. He'd probably tell you I couldn't even go to the bathroom right.

"As far as I'm concerned, it's good riddance. I made a mistake marrying him, and I feel sorry for any other woman who does. He's terrible in bed, anyway."

Mark Delvanto, a carpenter, says that the truth will come out in court.

"She abused me," he says. "It just goes to prove one thing: you never know what a person is really like until after you've been married for awhile.

"Sure, I love my mother. What's wrong with that? That's perfectly normal."

His mother, Minny Delvanto, who never did like Shelia, is furious about what was done to her son. She has offered to pay all legal fees for her son's lawsuit and testify on his behalf.

"My son has the most beautiful, beautiful face," Minny Delvanto says. "And he's always had such lovely cheeks.

"Now he looks a little stupid, with me on there, although he'll always look handsome to me. He's my baby, after all.

"I don't even think the tattoo looks like me, though. I think it's a bad piece of art. I don't know how that girl could do such a thing. She's a nut."

Mark Delvanto originally tried to get criminal charges brought against his wife, but police paid little attention to the domestic squabble, forcing him to take the risk of suing in order to get not only revenge, but money that is very much needed for the expensive plastic surgery.

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 12-07-2002 05:23 PM Reply with quote
Sv-Korn
DESiDENCE

where is lutz ?
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

PostPosted: 12-07-2002 09:01 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

(LUTZ, ENGLAND)
States it quite clearly.

PostPosted: 12-07-2002 09:18 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

hahha. Stupid

What the hell is england?

PostPosted: 12-07-2002 09:26 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

maybe the author made a typo, wanting to type EGGLAND (you know, the land of the eggs)

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

Wife Tattoos Picture On Husband's Face
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<