Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » Freakazoid Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
PostPosted: 01-02-2003 03:33 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

uh i frequent a forum where everybody dislikes m

but it doesnt matter cuz u all suck Razz

PostPosted: 01-02-2003 04:03 PM Reply with quote
Vigor
Eats Boogers

If you had read a little better, you should have known that I said I would leave till things cooled down a little.

I should have known the shitstorm in this little bash group was everlasting... You people just dont seem to back off and now im stuck in a loop of defending myself from stupid remarks over and over again.

Theres only 1 decent person in the @ group, and only a few fun people who somehow managed not to get hated by the fucked up rest. probably by just agreeing to whatever you think or say.
Well, FUCK that. Im not one of your little zombies, so LIVE WITH IT!

PostPosted: 01-02-2003 04:23 PM Reply with quote
Speed_demon2k
Wishing I never found this place

You wont leave when things cool down a little because you'd only like the chatroom again and stay here more.

Oh and you still have no life what so ever... "OH NO I MUST GO TO MIND CONTROL TO defend Myself SINCE IM NOT WANTED THERE AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT SUCK MY OWN DICK"

Oh please save some bytes of text .....dont reply an insult , your insults are all the same ...useless so SHUT THE FUCK UP in advance. And if you do actually happen to keep coming back you just prove that you got no life little fat boy. (Ofcourse you'll come back i didnt type all this crap for nothing). You see i actually have proof that your dad screwed a hippo (i mean fucking look at the damn mirror). so go start working out you wide mother fucker. Fuck You

Note: SHUT THE FUCK UP IN ADVANCE - I am not gonna read your lame insult. Fuck You

PostPosted: 01-02-2003 05:17 PM Reply with quote
Sv-Korn
DESiDENCE

Is This Now The Offical - "We Hate Freakazoid Thread"

or we might have to respect his cool new nick - Vigor ! is it german/french/elfish for food or something ?
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

PostPosted: 01-02-2003 05:18 PM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

Ok, im locking this thread for several reasons. First of all, it's a sum of flames directed to one person who has left the community only to come back to defend his self.

Second of all, some of the flames here are very discriminating, and if there is one thing I hate then it's that. If you wanna flame someone for who he is, then do it, but dont flame people for how they look, or what they do as a hobby, etc.

Bleh, enough said, all flames should move to /dev/null

Freakazoid
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<