Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » Listen up Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 03-11-2002 06:19 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

but, now you cant wank to my sex0r... Sad

kekekekeke, i rule

PostPosted: 03-11-2002 06:20 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

K, i'm replying.
First of all, stumpy, your attitude sounds quite ridiculous... :/

K, so why am i leaving... ?
Cause the chan has changed. Now it's filled up with lame people. (Yes PlasticLSD, you're one of them).
I don't feel like being with those people anymore, so i'm leaving.
Another thing i'd like to set straight...
For a few weeks/months now, i've been on the chan only to chat, i don't really care about the fserver chan anymore. I think it's dead anyways, so even if it was shut down i wouldn't really care...
And now that the chat chan is filled up with lameness, i don't really enjoy staying in it.
So, as all my friends, the people i appreciate are on my MSN/ICQ contact lists... i decide to leave from legal-chat and legal-warez.
I had quite some fun since #fg4afserve was created...
I really miss the fist times there.
Maybe i'll live them again... i dunno.

Oh, i'm also fed up of all those problems with Gina, indeed. That's what stumpy was pointing out in his post.
Where i am, i know she won't piss me off anymore, that's for sure Smile
Oh, and i'm also tired of all the netsplits on fxpers/sp33d/whatever it's called...

So, you can say i'm running away from problems. That'd be your opinion, not mine.

Maybe i'll pass sometimes on the forum, but i'm out of the chan for good...
Heh, who knows, maybe you'll see me there in a few days/weeks/months... passing by to say hi.

Awww, how sad.

Bye (i know i'm not saying goodbye to the people i like)

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 03-11-2002 07:28 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

im not lame right? RIGHT?

*yawn*
PostPosted: 03-11-2002 08:05 PM Reply with quote
MAZtaKillA

yeah and who the fuck is gina?

PostPosted: 03-11-2002 08:38 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

ur an idiot cuz u werent there back in the day

where only the greatest r from

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 03:21 PM Reply with quote
Slipped
Wishing I never found this place

To those leaving/left : My sentiments exactly. Although I seemed to have missed the gina attacks that happened recently.The channel is on its last legs, it will never be like it was back in the day (cant believe im saying something like that :/). The time has come for us to go our seperate ways, but we can still stay in touch. And I also agree the channel is full of lamers nowadays.

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 03:33 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

roll eyes (sarcastic) You do the most flamming of anyone I know.....

and as for SHNs comments....
I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 03:39 PM Reply with quote
Slipped

Shut the fuck up cumguzzler, you are a noone to this channel. shn is a someone.

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 03:58 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

NO ONE ANSWERD ME

AM I A LAMER?

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 04:23 PM Reply with quote
Slipped

Most of the time, No.

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 05:55 PM Reply with quote
stumpy_006
Channel Op

well i didnt mean to offend people like I did .. but to me and many others that is truely what your doing ...

and im beginning to see the reason you's left .. the childish behaviours of the people in the channel ..

but i'll never leave the channel .. i just dont find leaving fixes everything .. thats my opinion, so i'll leave it at that ..

I used to be good friends with the people who left .. not sure if they like me all too much anymore ..

sooo .. whatever ...

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 06:16 PM Reply with quote
WhackBonk
Hydralisk

I had my personal reasons leaving #Legal-

Mostly because of the general "lameness" that only increased in the chan. I don't see any point in staying in a chan when it's only filled of lamers. Sure I've had some arguments and said stuff I've regretted, but the way #Legal-* has gone I don't feel it's what it was when I first joined.

I could go on about my memories when I started out in #fservers4all but...that would only bore you to death with sentimental and nostalgic memories.

Anyway, when lameness only increases and your patience runs dry, you start to look for new places to go and that's what I've done. Some may curse me and some may rejoice in me leaving. But as #legal-* is now I'm not coming back...I may drop in sometimes to see how it goes...but as it's now...rule #64 should be applied with no mercy. Until then the lameness will continue...

This is WhackBonk signing off....for now...

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 06:17 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

i still like shn, he's french

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 07:19 PM Reply with quote
fontburn
Eats Boogers

Well i think is time for me to say something. Firstly some people may know me or not, so fuck. Secondly i talk a load of shit most of the time so forgive me if i go off on one.

Right, people have left, cool so what. People come in to the channel and are never seen again. Just cos Shn, Pezco etc, etc have left doesn't me thats the end of the channel. Just because there gave reason that some people dont like so what. If they ever come back, I for one will be a little happier, because those people knew IT and had a bit of fun as well. If they dont come back well I'm sure us crazy cats will go on and piss about some more. As for this gina well let her win or what ever, she banned me from her server for asking a simple question, jesus silly cow, dont she know she was missing out on the font-o-master.

So in closing lets piss on the fire, go to sleep and in the morning get some fucking downloading of WAREZ baby......cos thats what we do best. Hell yeah.

PS ... "Lamers" who ever they me be, come get a taste of the Font the greatest talker of shit and the love master all rolled into one.

PPS... I'll stilll be there...oh yeah I'll still be there

Regards
Fontburn

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 08:07 PM Reply with quote
daemon_ninth
Scanner

Hi there,

Most of you probably do not know me, but i am among the oldest chap in the life of #fg4a and#fs4a/#legal- , so i'll
have my 2 cents on this too

Originally i was an infant of the infamous Freegamez4all (this one you should all know); got aquianted to it via the
Gamesparadise BB (very old http warezsite, its older name was Games4all) where i helped some people to find various
stuff. During this task i met Katlani, indeed one of my best friends during all of the FG4a, fs4a, legal- era, and
still is.

Now on these boards there were, ofcourse, spammers and peepz trying to do publicity on their new homemade warez
site, among these were FGZ.
Ofcourse he got bitched by an even older warez guru, -THC-, but still he manage to capture quite an audience and
fanbase for his site. It was already then very userfriendly (by that times stadards) and updated frequently, not
0-sec, but great stuff nonetheless.

Gamesparadise got shunned, the visitors (a quite large group, the board they had was the best ever) were eagerly
looking for new territories for their random warez access. Of alternatives, the peeps had, at that time, 4 choices
(http warez were still going strong); BHW (BigHeadWarez), Cloud 9, various low quality sites through warezlists (or
was it warezhangout?) or the newly started Freegamez, hosted by who we know today as FGZ (i think he was just named
"admin" then Smile ). Eventually people choose their direction with their unique intends. And quite a bunch knew
quality, or could forsee the future...

FGZ's site got popular, and grew larger everyday. It was at this time FGZ had to aquire staff for his [also] new
board. Among those fellas was, Highlander, Mr. Domino, Ivanhoe and some of the, now, "jobless" mods from the
departed Gamesparadise like -THC-, SnakeNZ and so on.

I can't quite recollect when exactly FGZ choose to rename Freegamez to Freegamez4all, but it was an unavoidable
evolution baring the history of the site and the intends of its creator. Thus the familar name Freegamez4all became
an analogy for quality and proffessional publicication of illegally copied software. This happend arround
Aug2000-oct2000.

The Irc channel was also a progressive move; The FG4a board grew logarithmic and people needed a place where
realtime discussion could take place and with a better moderation of the masses (yes, spammers and flamers also
existed back then). Thus at irc.darkfire.net a new channel (and history Smile ) were created.

The site were still going great, with new freehosts like Digilander, MySpace, Tripod and various other upload
friendly hosts, the http scene seemed the way to go. It was easy!

Easyness has a way of attracting quite the larger bunch. Prosperity in online paysites, which gave you money for
surfing and having people sign up under you were golden words words for many. Topsites, adds, warezlists and regular
banners all had the potential to drag impressive amounts of bandwith through to your site, and if just a few signed
up under you or clicked your banners, you were set to make a fortune.

This dream of "money for nothing" quickly dragged lowquality and people without skills into the http scene corrupted
intentionally the rest of the scene with their popups and linkstealing (leechers).

The leeching resulted in humongous ammounts of bandwith at those who hosted the content of the sites. And the hosts
began to implement bots to shred out such content.

The day of reckoning had arrived; the http scene had been corupted by the maljustdent, and it became nessecary for
the sites to implement non-leech able links or to simply go private.
Still the http scene has never ressurrected, and in some cases it is considered dead.

With more and more people joining Freegamez4all everyday, the IRC channel #Freegamez4all quickly became the popular
place to hang out and chat with other users.

The nature of the #Freegamez4all channel have always been chat and discussion, but some users needed (wanted) a so
called filesharing channel too, thus #fservers4all were created to serve such needs. #Fs4a were founded by sHn and
Stumpy_006 also a great friends during my time with #FG4a and #FS4a (and still is).

#Fservers4all, were at first a co-chan with #Freegamez4all, but for reasons you can find in the story page on this
board, it went a private chan with no connections to #freegamez4all (other than the recognition and friendship
ofcourse).

All things were not bliss, though. An offer that, at that time, sounded good (due to some problems at darkfire)
became the downfall (and rise of legal-) of #fservers4all. We moved servers. Some girlish aprehention called by the
nick of Gina hosted both #freegamez4all and #fservers4all on her florida pensacola stated server, and all ran fine.
The inevitable happend and we moved and formed a new site under the name of legal-warez.

The rest of the story should be familar to even the newest blobs, so i'll spare you for that.

My take on the recent happenings at #legal- is that it, too, was inevitable. Spammers and stupid people was just a
"catalyst" in this process. I understand only to well why some of you have left these chans.
I myself, have never had any troubles with anyone in either chans (old or new), so my reason for neglect is simply
that i have my timeconsuming engineer education and divx247 to cater on, and rarely i was saying anything useful in
the chans anyway.

If people really want to drive legal- further, i think the former owners of legal- should give it up to such peeps.

i might do additional posts if theres any comments

I'll see some of you again

Oh and on the Gina topic i think Darwinf called it "Natural Selection", she'll die eventionally; when you take one cell away from the whole it'll shutter and die, so there.

d_n

Last edited by daemon_ninth on 03-12-2002 08:14 PM; edited 1 time in total

Listen up
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<