Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » Listen up Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 03-12-2002 08:07 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

LOL
Fontburn, That was touching....
I almost cried several times while reading it! Yes
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 08:26 PM Reply with quote
stumpy_006
Channel Op

nicely put daemon .. took me awhile to read it all Smile thanks for your support man Smile

PostPosted: 03-12-2002 09:04 PM Reply with quote
Mad_Max
Eats Boogers

*YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN*

Heh.... gina and her Artificial Processed Shrimp-Scampii CheeseFlavored Byproduct.
Probably the worst thing I ever did to fg4a chans....should have stayed with df where we belonged. But, if we did that, quite a few users would have been banned (corn,ce,seed). But probably it was for the best, probably... Although there was no #victoria to flood.
It was, however, quite disappointing when you bastages believed gina's story of the 16k capped cable modem taking down dual oc-12's, and soon after shunned me. Thx to those who followed me off that g*ddamn webtv-hosted irc4u.

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 06:07 AM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

Well Daemon, that was a nice story Smile
I must admit i learned alot of stuff, about fg4a's beginnings...

Now, i'd like to add some things to my previous post.
First of all, i don't want to lose friends i met in fg4a/fs4a just because i'm leaving the chan (yeah, that includes you stumpy !).

Maybe the chan won't die. There are probably some people to take better care of it than i did when i was in it. I probably didn't do enough for the warez part (which i didn't really care about after some time). I probably should have banned more people. Or maybe i was just due to leave eventually (and maybe get a life ?... nah).
Blah, let's hope there'll indeed be some people to raise the chans to a great level.
Maybe some former members of legal- will team up to make some great chans somewhere else... who knows what will happen now...

K, one last thing. If somebody thinks i can help them in any way... i'll be glad to show myself helpful and useful, hehe.

PS: i'll post a thread about the homepage's comment from plastic.

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 06:35 AM Reply with quote
WhackBonk
Hydralisk

I've read what Plastic just said about us leaving...and where in the hell have you gotten the idea that Lamers = Newbies anyway?

Let me straighten this out for you:

Lamer - People acting in a way just to annoy people. Spamming, flooding and causing general annoyance is what they do best.

Newbie - People who are new to this thing and are willing to learn and behave in a normal way.

Get the picture?

Anyway now that we've straighten all those ? into ! we can safely stop that discussion with what they are.

Second, I agree with what daemon said earlier, I don't see anyone back there as an "enemy" (well except for the lamers of course) and let me add this

Stumpy...do you still have that altar left? in that case do some sacrificing on it...I'll lend you a hand with the ritual...after all...I made it Smile

Last edited by WhackBonk on 03-13-2002 06:37 AM; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 11:13 AM Reply with quote
Pezko

WhackBonk wrote:

Lamer - People acting in a way just to annoy people. Spamming, flooding and causing general annoyance is what they do best.

Newbie - People who are new to this thing and are willing to learn and behave in a normal way.

n00b - Newbie that is a Lamer! (to me at least...)

Mad_Max wrote:

It was, however, quite disappointing when you bastages believed gina's story of the 16k capped cable modem taking down dual oc-12's, and soon after shunned me.

?????? What?

daemon_ninth wrote:

If people really want to drive legal- further, i think the former owners of legal- should give it up to such peeps. [/B]

Shn did made stumpy founder.. and he already got the passwords. We are not trying to kill #legal-* in any way.

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 11:19 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

A Lamer is not a newbie, n00bs are however lamers, there is a big difference between newbies and n00bs, n00bs bother everyone with their questions, while newbies try to find out most them selfs.

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:01 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

Your semantic arguments just further my beliefs that you are totaly wacked out on silly juice.

SEE HERE
http://66.78.32.3/~legal-ch/board/showthread.php?threadid=173

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:11 PM Reply with quote
cornflake

Quote:
I can't quite recollect when exactly FGZ choose to rename Freegamez to Freegamez4all, but it was an unavoidable
evolution baring the history of the site and the intends of its creator. Thus the familar name Freegamez4all became
an analogy for quality and proffessional publicication of illegally copied software. This happend arround
Aug2000-oct2000

^^^^^^
ENTER THE FLAKESTER Smile

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:21 PM Reply with quote
cornflake

i r0x0r my b0x0rz
SO Thing is i agree with hmmm the following: Max - Daemon Ninth - Shn - Pezkrap - And THE CHANNEL IS FILLED WITH LAMERS btw people who think there is still a chance for this channel, lose faith brothers, all good things must come to an end it is just a matter of time how about you guys move on to some good old fashion FXP boards AND LEAVE THE FSERVER CRAP BEHIND! get over it OR get a real life
so the only reason i stayed behind is so stumpy would stop bitching at me in pm because if i didnt stay behind i would have never seen the end of it and possibly have lost a friend so this brings me to the conclusion please people if your not lame you can join a fxp board if you are lame Gregre lindo etc etc and a many other lamers to you i give a big fuck you Fuck You 2
PEACE. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious never live

They say the truth is out there, but nobody wants to hear the truth...It's funny how people
go through life searching for the truth yet when they find it they wish the had not searched for it. People want the truth, yes but when they hear it they wish they had not. People dont want to know the truth that they are too fat, too ugly or that their daughter who has been missing for 3 years was found dead. The truth is a virus and people dont want to get it. They dont want to get sick from the the virus that is truth. Live & Deal with the truth because sooner or later you will have to face it.

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:26 PM Reply with quote
stumpy_006
Channel Op

hmm ..bitching in PM eh? leave .. i dont care

[edit] BTW alot of the people who are here arent here for the warez channel and for fservers, theyre here to chat .. this chan isnt dieing and wont die for awhile yet .. so anyone who thinks it is dieing or wants it to die, go ahead and leave ... [/edit]

Last edited by stumpy_006 on 03-13-2002 03:30 PM; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:30 PM Reply with quote
cornflake

stop bitching

PostPosted: 03-13-2002 03:45 PM Reply with quote
LemonTea
Alex Chiu Master

oh goodie my turn!

Here's a recap of where the hell i came from, because certain people *cough* don't understand it very well. This story will also recap all you damn n00bs and how you piss me off but I ignore it for the most part.

Long time ago, i forgot how long ago I got kicked out of class for some comments to a certain admin.... either way i was hungry for warez still and I lost almost all my hookups... so I decided to go to http warez. Games4all was my choice. I did a bunch of stuff for them untill my friend broke out to go to Thorax Warez aka pseduo games (or something like that).

I met muffin man on there who from there i met fgz who decided to make a site. Later I got to be an uploader... a crappy sucky one (couldnt afford cable after i lost my job). Anyhow I upped crap emus and sh*t... I knew they sucked and I quit. Either way I scared fgz... He thinks im insane and wont talk to me... (oh and a btw, the whole im with the government thing, i dont know how the hell that got started... im guessing it was some lamer who used my name for revenge).

Now here I am in the modern times with all these people who think im the n00b but in reality they are. n00bs suck. they ask for warez in the chan and talk about sh*t... people like lindo who cant use an ftp client and people like jacker who talk about gay things and gina because she can't figure out how to use a firewall. Those people i hate really bad... I also hate Pezko, just because I think he hates me ... or acts like it... anyhow back to the story... oh yeah its over... did i miss anything?

Oh thats right, im supposed to be talking about why i use legal chat still... hmm i dont know, boredom... also a good place to take my anger out... yeah thats what it is, anger management. If only i had my ahop id ban some of these bitches for good. As for gina shes an idiot... and a bad lier.

She tells me shes being arrested by the cops because her sister the super hacker (script kiddie) reported her. yeah right sure... shes arrested now isnt she? dumbass... And this lady takes showers all the f*cking time... i dont think she realized she can't scrub off the dirt of insanity. and heres lindo now going on about his 50 viruses and how hes a big bad black "nigga" rapper.

He has some pics ( h**p://lindo666.tripod.ca/MyPics.zip ) that are of 3 different people. its lame and hes a lamer so why doesnt he get a permant ban? what does he do for us? and why dont we hack the f*ck outta gina, or to be simple send her a .bat file that adds a line to the autoexec to format c:\ ( \q \s ). Wouldn't that be easier? c'mon people! the point of this is simple

Don't just sit here and f*cking wine all day about how stuff sucks. Go fix it for yourself you idiot or dont bother posting at all

Last edited by LemonTea on 03-13-2002 03:58 PM; edited 1 time in total

<a href="http://www.okas.co.uk/~siftw/alexduio/">click here to see alex chiu as jesus christ</a>
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: 04-04-2002 09:23 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

hmm i wonder why the fuck i never have anything important or serious or even lengthy to say

yes ur all gonna say cuz im a lamer

why the fuck am i even replying?

why the fuck do i even care?

why are the fuckin colors on this forum so fuckin ugly?

PostPosted: 04-05-2002 05:35 PM Reply with quote
LemonTea
Alex Chiu Master

Quote:

hmm i wonder why the fuck i never have anything important or serious or even lengthy to say

your a lamer! nuh...

Quote:

yes ur all gonna say cuz im a lamer

oh your good

Quote:

why the fuck am i even replying?

boredom or either your just lame as suggested before

Quote:

why the fuck do i even care?

you dont numbnuts

Quote:

why are the fuckin colors on this forum so fuckin ugly?

plastic lsd has some problems with colours and such i think, i donno myself

<a href="http://www.okas.co.uk/~siftw/alexduio/">click here to see alex chiu as jesus christ</a>
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Listen up
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<