Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » U.S. Vs Saddam or World Vs Saddam Goto page 1, 2  Next

Do you support a US led regime change in Iraq?
  Yes
  No
View Results

U.S. Vs Saddam or World Vs Saddam
PostPosted: 11-13-2002 02:06 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

I'm just wondering what you guys think about the current situation in Iraq. Do you think the US has global support? The UN vote says yes. No one expected 100% but it is now clear that more people support a regime change in Iraq. It may be hidden behind a "we just want to disarm them" sentiment, but I think a lot of people would be happier if Saddam were "taken out".

He does abuse his people and that is a fact. I understand that this might be oil related but if that were the case why have we put up with his crap so long in the first place. I think this is only happening now because of the fear 9/11 caused. Like it or not... The shit is going to hit the fan.

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 02:30 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

The problem is that how is Bush going to go about it.If he just bombs the place to bits then sends troops in , then theres no point at all.Lots of innocent people are just going to get killed.
Also, they need to stay there and look after the place if they get rid of Saddam, because if the leave another Saddam will take his place and most likely carry on where he left off.

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 04:19 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

Well without the bombing we would lose more of our troops And even though its not morally perfect, you find the way to put as few of your people in danger as possible even if it means more Iraqies will die.

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 06:08 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

i doubt we will lose very man troops

i mean come on how well equipped and trained can his military be?

and besides not only like 1 million people in the army now
they can always draft agian

ooo yeh not to mention marines, delta force, blah blah blah all them

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 06:45 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

So it's alright for innocent civilians to die who want Saddam out of power just as much as the west instead of American soldiers?

Comrade

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 07:05 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

yep

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 07:06 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

I didn't say it was RIGHT.... its just the way it is.

If he stays in power and we do nothing his own poeple are murdered anyway, thousands more are locked up for opposing him. If they wanted out so bad they would rise up and fight him themselfs, even then a lot of them would die. Theres no magic way out.
View user's profile Find all posts by %s Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: 11-13-2002 07:28 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

that kind of reminds me

if we cant have automatic weapons and the military went against us or like we tried to stop somethin but the government sends the military, were fucked

soooooooooo we are just like iraq!

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 02:15 AM Reply with quote
TuMTuM
Will code HTML for food!

Bah, I cant understand why you wouldn't mind innocent people dieing. I mean, whole america is talking about how their lives changed after 9/11 (actually its 11/9, but US likes being different) and how the ones guilty should be punished, yet the US itself kills innocent people everywhere and 9/11 is just an excuse to make it all right.

And then comes Iraq... The whole country had nothing to do with 9/11, yet its being invaded by Bush to destroy the "terrorists". I hope Saddam is smart and burns all of their oil. It would mean the end of the US polluting our world with their ideas, manners, etc.

US is a nice country, but most inhabitants are so full of shit. They place themselves higher then everyone else on earth, cause they are from the big US. The free country! Most of you think for instance, that the best movies are all from the US. You use 1/3th of the earths oil supply, while you might have 1/15th of the worlds inhabitants. You all drive in cars that use tons of oil, while their are much better cars available that use just a bit. Everyone can sue everyone for stupid things, win and be millionaire, etc.

Oh, and I havent even talked about the US using their standards in all of their products so they can get the world to use it. (VHS vs. BetaMax, BetaMax was better and cheaper, yet VHS became the standard).

Bush even made the UN look like shit, cause if the UN would have said NO, he would have done it anyway and broke the whole purpose of the UN.

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 01:56 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

Ever visited the U.S. ? Your the one whos full of shit, And quite bitter might I add. We use more oil because more of us can AFFORD cars. Compare how much oil we use VS. how much Canada uses per capita... Your argument doesnt hold up. Why are you not bitching about each person in canada using more oil. Maybe its becasue they are not doing somthing you don't happen to like. Your deep seeded, unfounded hatred for a country you've NEVER BEEN TO distorts your views on everything making them logically irratic.
BETA MAX lmfao.... do you even listen to your self. I own a beta max and have lots of movies for it. They look/sound like shit compared to VHS. Ever hear of a little thing called STEREO. The market buys what the market wants not what the US dictates, like some of you may think. It fucking disgusts me the you talk this way about a country you've never been to. Do I talk shit about your country. No. (ok... just a tiny bit below)

Our average standard of living is higher than a lot of other countries. Thats why many people migrate here every year. Its too bad we all cant be like most of Europe and ignore problems like Hitler until we need someone like the US to bail us out. Its a shame we all can't just pretend nothings wrong, like you.

You aren't badmouthing Britain. whys that? They agree with the US completely at this point. What about Australia?

"...its being invaded by Bush to destroy the 'terrorists'..."
No... it MIGHT be invaded by the US military to destroy Saddam.
Throwing people in jail for making a joke that opposes saddam isn't terrorism? Wake up.

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 02:51 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

K, i told myself i would not touch this debate as i think most of you already know what i think.

But im bored! So here

reason to attack iraq #1 : Saddam is bad and he likes to pick on his own people and stuff!!

My Question is: Why are you suddenly interested in that NOW? He's been doing it for years!

reason to attack iraq #2 : Saddam used chemical stuff on people!!!

My retort : The only documented proof of use of iraqi chemical weapons was against iranies, and during the time Iraq was US-Backed and financed, plus, the last two "Try to kick saddams ass" War smasms contaminated the country with Depleted uranium shell casings, resulting in a surge in infant deaths and deformations in the country.

reason to attack iraq #3 : We want someone friendly and peaceful and democratic instead of saddam!

My retort : Thats a fine excuse, i guess, but look at the ones they want to replace him with : http://www.sundayherald.com/27877

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 04:12 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

Quote:
My Question is: Why are you suddenly interested in that NOW? He's been doing it for years!

cuz clinton was too much of a pussy to do anything

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 06:30 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

I was watching a stand up show for new and upcoming comedians the other day and this guy came up with a valid reason why G.W. Bush wants to attack.............because 'HE MADE HIS DADDY CRY"
I thought it was very amusing

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 06:40 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

mustaches

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 11-14-2002 08:19 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

shn speaks the truth only

U.S. Vs Saddam or World Vs Saddam
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<