Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » would you stay there or go back ?!

should i stay in paris ?
  yes, stay there, it's better
  no, go back to your parents
View Results

would you stay there or go back ?!
PostPosted: 01-09-2003 05:05 AM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

Fine.

Another question for you to decide what i'm gonna do with my life.

here's the current situation:
i'm living in a small appartment with 2 friends of mine. We all have our own computer, so it's good. I just have to pay about 150euros per month. Appartments are extremely expensive in paris, so it'd be foolish of mine to want my own appartment.

And so i also have to pay for my own food (pfff selfish parents), and for everything in fact, as my parents don't pay for much...

The thing is, i don't earn that much (about 1100euros/month). And i need to put money (about 3000euros) on the side to pay back a stupid loan.

So, living in paris is great, and my parents aren't there to continuously annoy me. It also only takes me 30minutes to go to work (which allows me to go to bed late).

Now, if i lived at my parents', i'd probably have to pay them a little rent (about 150euros/month i guess) cause my parents are NOT NICE. But i wouldn't have to pay for dinners (oooh).
ALthough, it'd take me 1h30mn to get to work, with everything going well (bus, train, subway, other train), which is quite rare...
So it's a real pain in the ass... !

AH well, if i decide to come back to my parents', i'll just economize some money on food, which isn't that bad after all and could allow me to go out more often or buy useless stuff.

Now, what do you think i should do ? stay in paris or get back to mommy and daddy !?

(for those who are stupid: i don't need to do this to take decisions...)

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 01-09-2003 08:49 AM Reply with quote
Comrade

Stay in Paris!!!!!!
Why would you want to go back to your parents, you may save some money but your going to lose alot of freedom.You can't live at your parents forever so stay in Paris. Trust me on this with the travel. You will get seriously pissed off with traveling 1h 30mins every day, i had to do it with college and i ended up quitting because of how long i had to travel.
Adn you should pay your rents more than 150 euros you cheap skate.

Comrade

PostPosted: 01-09-2003 10:03 AM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

it used to take me 1h30 to go to school... i did that during 2 years, so i know how it feels...

I thought about it at noon, and i'm not sure it's really worth it, coming back home with my parents... After all, there'd only be dinner that i wouldn't pay...

About the rent... my friends set the price... and i also pay for part of the food and for other stuff (shampoo, stuff, things, junk,...).

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 01-09-2003 12:31 PM Reply with quote
Comrade

Your place in Paris sounds pretty cool, so if you can afford it you might aswel stay there for now.

PostPosted: 01-09-2003 04:48 PM Reply with quote
oddduck
Sexy Bitch

I'd keep living where you are. Its really nice to get away from your parents Smile

Marianne

would you stay there or go back ?!
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<