Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » its the Tech Joke Thread!#%
its the Tech Joke Thread!#%
PostPosted: 10-04-2002 05:49 AM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

Hello, My name is Dawgy, and im a copy/pasteaholic

Someone called with one of those "my printer was working and now it's suddenly not" moments under Windows XP. Oh well, it happens. Unfortunatly it seems like this guy's got bigger problems, or at least cable problems... as his printer is printing several pages of 'wingdings'. Sounds like garbage data alright. I suggest checking the cable, and replacing it with a new one. The next thing he tells me is that now it's 'grinding'. Hmm, this printer does not at all sound well. Self Diagnostics would be a good thing to run, if we can track down what keys to press.... "Oh nevermind, I just smashed this thing with a baseball bat". "Um, what?". "It didn't look like it was going to work, so I took a bad to it. I feel much better now." Alright. Fine. Guess I'm done techning Smile

customer wants to know if her computer exploding from an electrical storm will affect the modem. informed customer that it mostly likely would have affected the modem

You know, I never really had much contempt when I worked for my previous employer (moo moo). Ever since I started to work here at CL though, I have had nothing but contempt for almost every customer that calls in, and for the most part I keep it to myself or shove it on the customer in a discreet manner as you all have seen. That is, except for the last call. Can any of you relate? eu: your service sucks! your company sucks! In fact, you my friend, suck as well! me: I'm sorry, what did you say? I took off my headset while you were throwing your tantrum. eu: What the hell does that mean? Help me with my problem! me: Why? eu: Cuz that's what you're paid for and... me: Sorry, but you've truly interrupted my nap time. Please do me a favor and cancel our service and you'll be one less asshole I'll have to listen to in the future. RELEASE. It wasn't right, but damn, something in me just had enough

this lady had me on the phone for 30min tonight talking about how she just found out, downloading music is ILLEGAL?!? apparently she saw it on techtv. may the gods of tech support visit the creators of that channel w/ a memorable case of leprosy. she doesn't want to pay for music but doesn't want to goto jail for morpheus. i tried to explain, "how do you get something 4 free? either someone gives it to you, you find it, or you STEAL it." she still couldn't understand the concept. someone shoot her and put her out of my misery.

mmk?

(Yes i am bored)

PostPosted: 10-04-2002 03:36 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

You could at least tell us where you pasted that from !

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 10-04-2002 07:13 PM Reply with quote
Dawgy
Burn your flag.

no

PostPosted: 10-04-2002 07:36 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

Sad
what if I wanted to paste some stuff from this site (or whatever the place was) too ?

wanker

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

its the Tech Joke Thread!#%
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<