Mindcontroll Forum Index
Mindcontroll Forum Index FAQ Memberlist Search

Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<< » German Satanists 'ate babies'
German Satanists 'ate babies'
PostPosted: 01-16-2003 04:35 PM Reply with quote
M0nKeY
- Remember -

London Times 01/16/03: Roger Boyes

BABIES have been killed, sliced up and eaten by a German Satanist group, according to media reports yesterday, stirring fears that last month’s arrest of a self-confessed cannibal was not an isolated incident.

The prosecutor’s office in Trier, near the border with Luxembourg, said that it had been investigating alleged cases of cannibalism and rape by Satanists since the middle of last year. That is six months before another case of cannibalism — the eating of a software designer by a former soldier — came to light.

Police stumbled on the Satanist group when a 34-year-old woman gave evidence about a network whose members ate babies and raped women as part of an initiation rite.

Some of the alleged cannibal acts are said to go back 15 years.

The trial is expected to begin next month of Armin M., a former sergeant-major. The man advertised on the internet for young men to be slaughtered and eaten. Bernd Jürgen Brandes agreed to have an organ cut off and cooked.

The victim bled to death and was chopped up and deposited in the deep freeze of Armin M., who then ate the body parts.

PostPosted: 11-23-2004 10:15 AM Reply with quote
Unregistered

As a young woman who's a human being with feelings and emotions, I am by no means. a wallflower. So obviously, my first reaction was take my sword off the wall and sodomize every satanist I could find, just for their faith in satan. They didn't kill those kids, but I see it as guilt by association. And then massacre those heartless bastards who brutally killed those defenceless children---without a shred of remorse.

But that would be murder, wouldn't it?

If I did something like that, I'd be no better than those who follow satan and those who killed those children.

I can only say that these children are now with God, Jesus, and the good angels, and despite that their pain must have been torturous and terrifying, the pain that these satanists will feel in hell will last for eternity.

PostPosted: 11-25-2004 02:19 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

You damn well know there's a young woman somewhere (yes, with feelings and emotions) who is chopping up her little babies and eating them to praise the glory of her lord Satan.

mmyep.
You should be respectful of other people's beliefs!!

The Shning, more useful than The Useful Site

PostPosted: 12-07-2004 07:56 PM Reply with quote
Suislide
ONE SEXY BEAST

whats funny is that satanism doesn't have to do with praising satan, its where you put yourself before everything else.

So you are wrong.

Whore.

PostPosted: 12-09-2004 02:08 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

Suislide wrote:

whats funny is that satanism doesn't have to do with praising satan, its where you put yourself before everything else.

So you are wrong.

Whore.

n : the worship of devils (especially Satan)

source: dictionary.com

PostPosted: 01-05-2005 11:28 PM Reply with quote
acidtwix
Wishing I never found this place

i don't know why everybody is making a big deal out of eating babies.. i do it all the time..

they taste sorta like chicken, unless you get an asian one.. they taste like shrimp fried rice...

PostPosted: 01-06-2005 05:52 PM Reply with quote
Shn
R.I.P.

acidtwix wrote:

i don't know why everybody is making a big deal out of eating babies.. i do it all the time..

they taste sorta like chicken, unless you get an asian one.. they taste like shrimp fried rice...

But they take about 9 months to get prepared so they're quite expensive Sad

German Satanists 'ate babies'
 Mindcontroll Forum Index » >>>>>>>>>> TALK GOES HERE <<<<<<<<<<